We are passionate about natural health.
chi·ro·prac·tic (kī'rə-prāk'tĭk): from Greek [“chiro” = “hand” + “praktikos” = “concerned with action/practice”].
Chiropractic is a drug-free, hands-on branch of the healing arts that is based upon the understanding that good health depends, in part, upon a normally functioning nervous system and musculoskeletal system, especially the spine, and the nerves extending from the spine to all parts of the body.
DOES YOUR CHILD EXPERIENCE AN OVERLOAD OF SENSORY INFORMATION?
The nervous system controls, regulates and coordinates all of the body's systems. Any changes due to a physical, biochemical, or emotional stressor can result in a wide range of effects on the person's health status.
Each visit, we perform an assessment of spinal and neuromuscular function, followed by a gentle, specific, and effective chiropractic adjustments, in accordance to an individual's needs and their health goals.
chiropractic Techniques used:
- Diversified (Full Spine and Extremities)
- Functional Neurology
- Craniosacral Work
Healthy pregnancy: From preconception into 4th trimester
Chiropractic care offers safe and gentle health care before, during, and after pregnancy to maintain a well-functioning nervous system for the mother, which allows an interference-free transition through the stages of pregnancy and prepare for a successful birth experience with a properly aligned spine.
WEBSTER'S TECHNIQUE utilized for:
- Balanced posture, abdominal, and pelvic musculature
- Combating pregnancy discomforts, such as nausea, heartburn, constipation, back pain, pubic pain, and others
- Reduced discomfort during labor and delivery, reduced labor times, and increased success with natural, intervention-free means of childbearing
healthy Children: from Birth until young Adulthood
The first stress placed on a child’s spinal column is during the birthing process. A child’s spine is frequently subjected to repeated forces in the process of learning to walk as well as a multitude of childhood mishaps, sports related injuries, and postural strains.
10 Most Common Reasons Children Visit The Chiropractor:
- Neck Pain
- Wellness Care
- Upper Respiratory Infection
- Low Back Pain
- Enuresis (bed wetting)
- Thoracic Pain
does your child experience an overload of sensory information?
I work closely with the children and their parents not only to help reintegrate their nervous system, but also to better adapt and respond to the everyday demands of life. Children who are dealing with neurodevelopmental issues, regardless of severity, tend to have overloaded nervous systems constantly in "fight-or-flight" mode, sometimes starting as early as conception, through the pregnancy, and carried from the birth into early childhood. To help relax and bring comfort to their little stressed-out nervous systems, it is important to reestablish normal neural function, to restore physical, chemical, and emotional harmony, and to ensure the child continues to develop and grow optimally.
Does your child experience any of these on a regular basis?
- Doesn’t like tags in clothing
- Is a picky eater; prefers foods of same texture and temperature
- Avoids putting hands in messy substances (e.g. dough, clay, finger paint, mud)
- Negative behavioral changes or gets sick with cleaning days
- Dislikes strong smells
- Has many allergies
- History of repeated ear infections
- Is distracted by noises; seems to hear noises that go unnoticed by others
- Speaks in a loud voice
- Often loses place when reading
- Has trouble coordinating eyes for following a moving object or catching a ball
- Has difficulty copying
- Unable to sit still; is in constant motion
- Loves swinging, jumping or spinning
- Avoids or has difficulty with activities that require balance
- Exerts too little or too much pressure with objects (e.g. frequently breaks crayons, pencils or writes too light or too hard)
- Appears stiff, awkward or clumsy
- Confuses right from left
- Has difficulty with a change in routines
- Is easily frustrated
- Has frequent mood-swings, outbursts or tantrums